Dear diary,
Had a really fabulous day .... almost.... thanks for feeling paranoid. You almost ruin my day. But i am glad that all is fine. :D Look at my smile. Do i look happy at all? I hope i do. I hope u believe me. Finally believe me . That is.
Issues after issues cropped up. Maybe they were there all along. We were juz to scare to pick up the pieces scattered all over the floor. Maybe i am the one who's scare. Maybe it's only me. Time for us to face the reality? i doubt so. It'll be a while before everything gets blown out of proportion. Will it then be the time for us? To finally get on ? Maybe this isn't that bad afterall. Maybe it is. We shall see. In fact , i can't wait to see. See with my own eyes. Feel it with my heart. Tossing it out .
I wonder if u really understand me at all. If u know who i am at all. Seem like u don't.
Feeling 'blue-ish' today.... i am really still a happy girl. I do happy things. I feel happy. One half of me is blue. The other is ....red??? Lame. I am insane. Really. Believe me pls... for once.
Love
Jorine
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment