Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dear diary,

Been bz these days. But i love the fact that i am busy and not lazing ard thou i am jobless and schooless at the moment. Bz with tuitions , bz with doing 'nothing' .

The urge to start learning driving is itching. I might start learning soon. The thgt of me driving.... o manz ~ is... juz plain funny. This thgt makes me feel like laughing. I am trying my best to drill into myself that i WILL NOT be the typical woman driver in singapore. I WILL NOT I WILL NOT I WILL NOT. and then again.... I HOPE I WILL NOT. I hope.

Life has been pretty mind bloggling. It's juz in me to be like that. To the world of mind games: I am so outta u , and i am glad. Literally tasting sweetness. Like eating 100 lollipops at one go....Awwww..... i love that. I really really do.


I am now living life with another motive. I wonder if u r too.

Love,

No comments: