Dear diary,
Finally i went for a haircut. At least i feel better. Crux of the event is that : other than my fringe, it's not obvious AT ALL that i went for a 30 dollars haircut. But well... it's ok... i love it when i step outta a salon... the feeling of.... fullfillment is juz o-so-great ! :D
Days juz past by so fast. Too fast. I didn't even snift the air enough today . Whizzed past 2 tuitions , a movie ( Son of a mask ) , a haircut , time with bing dong bell. :D
I love to contradict.
I love it yet i hate it so much at the same time.
This is me .
Contradict is my middle name.
Don't look at me as if u know me.
U don't.
I am hiding.
Hiding from u.
u scares me .
Sometimes.
Really do.
Life's not rainbows and butterflies.
Not sorrow and tears.
It's really a mix of both.
I only want the rainbows. Yet i know i am waiting.
Waiting.
Waiting for the sorrow in store.
For my tears.
I hate to see my tears.
Maybe i will juz close my eyes when it comes.
Knocking.
Knocking on my door.
Love ,
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment