Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dear diary,

Mum should be on her way to the airport now! Weeee! Will be going to the airport tml morning to fetch them. Sad to say , both of them are feeling under the weather. :( Mum's suffering from a bad bout of cold plus fever and aunt's having sore throat. Boo. But o well... still feeling really excited to meet them. Have been resisting the urge to blog abt their arrival today because we've planned a suprise of sort for my cousin janis who's here in brisbane as well. I actually thgt she will be arriving tml morning but ~ i was wrong ~ she arrived tonight. But i can't go and bunk in with her cos i gonna go to the airport tml early in the morning and if i leave her place so early she will surely be suspicious of me. So well... gonna meet for tml ... kinda sad that it's only for such ashort while. But o well... mum choose to come here tml on purpose so that we will be able to give her a surprise so i ain gonna spoil it even thou i think she's hell pissed with me for not going over to meet her. Heehee.

On another note altogether , results will be out on the 5th july ... feeling kinda relax now.... but i am sure i will start getting the jitters as the date draws closer. *cross my fingers* Spend the afternoon cleaning my room in preparation for their arrival . Then after that watch some old episodes of campus superstar. PLS DUN LAUGH. i know i am not VERY updated~ like who the hell still watch campus superstar now~ but well... i didn't catch any of the episodes and since esther passed me the recordings i watch lor~ ... haha. Watching those kids enjoying themselves almost bought me back to the secondary school realm . Miss it so damn much. But hee... i guess i had my share of fun back then as well. But then again... i think i was too tame ... too docile... too guai... luckily i had my share of 'boys problems' and a bunch of girlfriends to spice up my life back then. O... and i like ADRIANO so much CAN! If i am like a few years younger i will go gaga over him lah ~ haha... i like his type when i was in sec sch ... hahaha... cannot stop talking type. Until now i still like the can't stop talking type lah... LOL... look at sweetie... when he's with his grp of frens... he never stop talking too... lolz.


I remember back then i used to like those 'JC type' ... haha... then whenever me and aud goes to town... we will 'signal' to each other when we see cute guys. Haha. Funny how we were last time huh. Miss those days so much. Crappy random kinda fun. And i like guys who're smarter than me acadamically. LOL. I am too dead ... my mind can't turn... i like those whose train of thought can do u-turn ... lolz. Quick-witted. I feel so much more secure when i am with quick-witted ppl... lolz. ACTUALLY... i am going one whole round to say that sweetie is quick-witted lah~ LOL. Bleah.

I want to take up some kinda sports leh ~ but i dun know what to pick up~ lolz. I want to do so many things but i never get around to doing them. A random list.

I want to pick up playing the piano again. I am quite determined on this one... such a waste for me to give up last time~ but no choice~ now i really want to pick it up again. Morever , i have a piano at home... must make good use of it. Haha.

I want to learn driving. I want to drive. I am DESPERATE to want to drive~ I MUST drive ! Haha. Ok i want to drive. I want to share car with sweetie. Haha.

I want to dance better. I dance like a stick. So i want to dance better. This one i think i must practice with nini ong cos she dance the best among the four of us. Bally only can roll. So that's not counted. Jelly and me dance like sticks.

I want to lose a LOT of weight. Nothing new. Let's move on. Haha.

I want to hang out , chill , have fun , laugh myself crazy and do some silly things with my frens.

I want to bake better. I want to bake nice nice cakes.... must make it look as nice as the pictures. Haha.

I want to cook better. I want to learn how to cook dishes ... those got standard one... not those like~ use premix sauce one. Haha.

I want to have double eyelid on my another eye also . So how~ must go plastic surgery ah ? Haha.

I want to try go kart. Haha. Duno why ... but i never got ard to doing it.

I want to be a teacher ! Good morning Ms ong. Good morning students. Sit down. Haha.

I want to go for make-over with sweetie. Haha. When i have the money i will.

That's abt it. Can't think of any now thou i know i can go on and on... if i think hard enough. There're just too many things i want to do. Haha.

All righty, some pics below... including some zi lian pics... actually nothing much~ just some pics i took over the exams.





I took this with my phone and esther took me taking this pic with her phone.Confusing? Then u must be a idoit. Like that also confuse ~!~!Haha


This is the jacket i bought for sweetie. LOL. Very basic type .



Duno how to describe this pot of thingy. It's a type of desert call 'orr ju' . Nice ... thou looks disgusting lah. Haha.


Esther took this pic when we were taking a break from studying ! And i really like it... haha... duno how come i can look so happy studying hor~ Hmm... Strange. MAYBE... there's H-O-P-E afterall!


I look like i want to sleep right~ LOL. This one is quite recent b4 i went out with the girls on friday to watch CARS. I really need a haircut thou~ see my hair... all over the place~ colour so off~


The original ME! LOL. So UGLY~ FUGLY~ Good pic thou. That pot of black thingy makes the both of us happy for a change.


Taken sometime back when we went to southbank to watch da vinci. Hee.


All righty... i better get my beauty sleep now. Tml gonna wake up early... and start ... the adventure of going to the airport . LOL.

Love
Jorine

No comments: