
I am totally craving for macdonald's GOLDEN FRIES! I am going to die within an h0ur if i dun get to taste it. But being the absolutely lazy girl that i am i am NOT willing to walk to the nearest mac to save myself. So if anyone who happen to read this blog is willing to get it for me... pls deliver it to my house . My order will be : ONE LARGE FRIES. UNSALTED PLS....
ARGH! i know no one will be kind enough to buy me my fries , except for my sweetie who is at work now. Bother! i need the fries to survive....this totally wasted day. I feel totally wasted!!!!! damn ! Thanks to that idoitic tuition kid. I shall go collect my pay and leave her alone . Anyway i've done whatever i can and her mother have been dragging my pay for AGES! Was supposed to go tuition when she totally forget abt it ... luckily i called her hse b4 i headed out. Like WTH!
Without iis ... we gonna do the household chores by ourselves but i am not complaining... my only grouse is however that the kitchen cabinets are simply devoid of food! same as with the fridge. LIKE HEY~ i need food yeah... 2 cartons of milk is juz not enough.... i am wondering if that is a 'normal' fridge' cos the only most edible thing is ham and cheese and chocolate and i am terribly disgusted with these food cos they've been in the fridge for ages and no one touches them.... no one in my household knows how to appreciate boxes of chocolate unless they're kit kats... or like bar chocolates... chocolates that comes in boxes or blocks juz get smack into the fridge never to see daylight again unless u consider the short time out of fridge and into the dustbin daylight. i need food!!! it is at times like this that i simply can't comprehend why i lamented to the girls that I AM SO FULL cos i am utterly hungry now.I am feeling totally lifeless now cos it's like i'm being cooped up in the house ALONE~ poor me. Mum and jovina went to causeway point to watch madagascar. Jelly went for her pri sch sentosa trip gathering , jeff is still in school and dad is... working his ass off. Poor daddy.
ME?
I am alone at home...i juz feel the need to repeat and do some self pity cos it can be therapeutic sometimes.
and still...i've not gotta my fries................. i promise a kiss to the person who's going to bring it to me.....
or well....i might juz be scaring u away.... lolz...
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment