Saturday, May 14, 2005

Dear diary,

Juz a short entry , why must they make me receive my letter of offer on such a lucky day? FRIDAY THE 13th !!!

CRAP! As if my day wasn't bad enough . Offer letter came today , got all excited only to be dampen by my mum's nagging abt.. what else but MONEY~!!!! See that money issue never gets outta my life , i am always short of money ! Not enough to do this or that. OR i get nagged at because of MONEY! Got shouted at for no apparent reason.

Final deal was that they will borrow half from a insurance company so that when i grad i will have to return to the insurance company , no turning back , no saying later or anything , part of my first salary goes to the insurance company. I HOPE everything will go on well.

Am glad that at least i know that i will have a room to live in when i get there . Gonna share the room with esther . If everything goes on well , school will start on the 18th of july and the degree will end at 24th june 2006. Cross my fingers that everything will go on as planned , and i will lay my hands on that darn piece of paper everyone is chasing after. If i got a choice i really rather not get a degree ... but look at the way our world is changing. To me , getting a degree only serve to put u on equal footings with others. If i am talented or posses very very good communication skills or am a very very determined person or human interaction skills or am very very street smart it means i may not need a degree in my life. OR I MAY BE BORN RICH . OR BE VERY LUCKY TO STRIKE TOTO. But fact is i am juz a very ordinary girl living in a very competitive world, with no extraordinary talents or skills.

Now i gonna think of ways to save for a laptop ! WAYS! I can't live without internet connection , cos that means no connection with HOME.

Lotsa things to be done . But first, i gonna arrange a day for my parents to make the first sem payment. Hell lotsa money ~ 15 over thousand juz for a sem. Sometimes i wonder IF I WILL EVER EVER CLEAR THIS LOAN!!! I juz pray that after the bitter part the sweet part will come.... I HOPE.

I am glad that despite everything there are ppl who're supporting me and my decision.

p/s: I love u sweet. Thanks for everything. I promise u.

Love,

No comments: