Thursday, August 19, 2004

Dear diary,


I am feeling all so frustrated ! argh!!!!!!!!!!!! i need to get some steam outta me!

Reasons why i am feeling frustrated !

  1. I feel so fat
  2. I really feel like wearing my new shoe but i duno if it will go well with my top and skirt
  3. I look so fat ...
  4. I am getting all confused from all the different advices ppl are giving me
  5. I juz can't make up my mind !
  6. I am confused as to where i am suppose to go tml after work
  7. I look so lame and seriously UGLY in my graduation photos....

Well... how bad can the day get................

The icing today will be

  1. Work was ok .... not too bad ... time went by fast 'nuff
  2. Get to meet bing for dinner

So.. overall bad day for me.... 7 bad things VS 2 good doesn't make sense to say that today's a great day...

Feeling-all-so-argh!

Jorine

No comments: