Friday, May 18, 2007

Dear Diary,

First of all........................................ I've finished my contract with Givaudan ! hoho. . . Which actually really means........... I am jobless now. Yeah. At this moment I am not exactly actively job-hunting thou. . . rather I am taking the chance to breath. Haha. Giving myself a little reward for being able to tolerate some very nasty nasty people I worked with. But hey ! I am ultra glad that I've survived my stint there ! WOOO! When I was there for the first week , I remembered feeling so very very miserable and telling myself that I will start looking for a new job after chinese new year. When chinese new year came , I told myself , might as well try to finish up the contract ... to prove to myself that I am able to survive even with the very nasty people. Kinda silly to self-torture I know ... but sometimes ... it's that " not-so-easy-to-push-me-away" mentality that really pushes me ahead. Enough about these boring stuffs.

Sweet and me had a blast during mothers' day at my uncle's place. As, the mummies got sabotaged by us... real bad. Maybe I will get jelly to help me upload the video here later tonight. And as arranged since a million years ago............ me and sweetie are finally going on a short trip to Bintan next week ! I wanted to go for 3 days 2 nights but everyone who went before advised against it saying that there's nothing really much going on ... Quite satisfied with the package thou. 2 days 1 night for 142 / pax inclusive of buffet breakfast and a 60 mins spa session +15 mins of jacuzzi ! Damn looking forward to the spa !!!! Jeff and ken were supposed to join us but ~ ~ ~ their passport expired and they're lazy to go renew it! LAZY BUMS!

When I start working ... I will save and go for the 3 days 2 night cruise to Rendang . That package is quite attractive as well.

Have been spending the previous few days just chilling at home , enjoying some alone time ( been ages since i had some alone time !!! ) chatting with friends on msn , reading the papers , flipping through some old magazines and whipping up lunch for myself. Spend some afternoons at my mum's office helping her to clear some paperwork too. Of course ... I did spend time hanging out with sweetie... mostly planning for the bintan trip , debating whether we should go for 2 days or 3 ~ and ... well... just being together ... like now.... us in my room using our own lappy but for very different purpose. LOL. Here I am blogging and humming to my favourite song idyllically but him on the other side of the table cracking his brain programming for this certain venture .......... hohoho! We had pizza for lunch just now but it wasn't great. In fact... disappointing. . . Canadian pizza somewhat doesn't match up to pizza hut~ :X


The babies bao are here ! Miss them so much... going to play with them now. those cutiesssssssssssssss.........


Love
Jorine

p/s: looking forward to the girls' outing tml !