Sunday, April 01, 2007

The Happy Entry





Dear diary,


Just a simple entry to tell everyone that I am HAPPY! Happy with almost every aspect of my life.

I feel so loved by my boyfriend.
His hugs and kisses .
His glances over to make sure i am OK.
Even his naggings are filled with LOVE.

I feel so loved by my family and cousins.
To have the 8 of us sitting behind the pick-up... crapping... enjoying the WIND.
Preparing for the 1st joot's wedding....

I feel so blessed with finally being able to strike off most of the items i wanna buy from my 'want list' .

I feel so blessed to have such a happy buncha friends.
Uni friends gathering to bitch about the horror of stepping into the working force.
Poly friends to dish out advices....and just rumble.
The party gang! Bowling sessions.... clubbing sessions.... chilling and all...


The babies make me happy too... they're just tooo cute....









i want one too.... haha....

Love
Jorine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You want one too?! Lolz.. then must jiayou liao...

*hugs* meet up soon!

Anonymous said...

hey jorine,

i don't know whether will you be reading this, but i miss you : )

Anonymous said...

hey baby ! I MISS YOU TOO ! Just the other day we drove pass juying and as i looked at the blk opposite our sch~ memories came flowing back ~ you know~~~~ how we used to wait for 'them'.... haha! how time files...

jo