Saturday, June 03, 2006

.:48 Days:. Guilty Pleasure

Dear diary,

I am feeling cold cold cold! Apart from feeling cold and somewhat pathetic i am feeling broke as well. Why do i feel broke??? Because i went shopping with the girls yesterday! Got a gio strip sweater for dad which is supposed to be my fathers' day pressie for him. I went ard looking for sistery nini's pressie as well but i just couldn't decided on what to buy. Will ask her when i see her online... Then cailing was also looking for pressie.... walked round and round and FINALLY... we went into this shop which is having this MASSIVE sales. I am so glad i tagged along with them... got a adidas polo for dad and a K-swiss tee for sweetie. Both at 50% discount! I have NEVER heard of the label K-swiss ~~~ until my fren enlightened me abt it. Maybe it's more popular in Hongkong? hmm... haha.

Got some groceries and by the time i got home i was aching all over and feeling soooo damn sleepy. Which means in the sense of exam... yesterday was NOT a productive day at all! Which means today better be a productive day if not... i am so dead.... Oooo... and i am so hell glad that shan min asked the agrc lecturer if we need to study for the first part of the course... cos we all did thgt we need to study that. BUT guess what the lecturer said~ he said... NONONO! we dun need to study the first part of the course which is such a relive cos i definately will not be able to finish everything.

All righty, just a short short post. I better get back to my notes.

Love
Jorine

No comments: