Dear diary,
Like all i ever say these days is how much i hate stats... yadda yadda... I wonder why there's a kinda reluctance in me to start accepting that i got to start studying stats and yet studying stats totally makes sense in a practical way... it means i can get that damn degree and get to practice it when i start working eventually... But NO. I can't stand studying something i've got noooo interest in. Just like how there's this replusion in me whenever someone mention human biology last semeter. It's a miracle i managed to scrap thru it. I know this sounds ridiculous. The way i describe how much i hate stats sounds stupid even to me. But well... that's just how i feel... right now... stats is the major bugger in my life. And maybe it will be... for the rest of the semester.
Love
Jorine
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment