Friday, October 14, 2005

Dedicated to him.

The one who can’t nag enough.

The one who refuse to blog.

The one who can't sing.

The one who think wearing an oversized singlet to the void deck is ok.

The one who thinks ah bengs are being unjustified.

The one who thinks that it’s just another perspective.

The one who thinks that I am narrow-minded.

That one who thinks I am spoilt.

The one who is scare of roaches.

But…He’s also the one.

The one who shares silly phrases with me.

The one who bring breakfast to me.

The one who dance silly with me.

The one who taught me cycling.

The one who bbq for me.

The one who goes shopping with me, thou he hates it.

The one who grades my cooking.

The one who helps to wash the dishes.

The one who gives me comfort.

The one who share his joy with me.

The one who gives me surprises.

The one who nudge me when opportunity arise.

The one who brings out the best in me.

The one who gives me so much security.

The one who supports me.

The one I can't love enough.

No comments: