Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dear diary,

I've come to realise through my stay in brisbane that distant relationship is really very common. It's really ironic to think that i used to heave and sign about how i can't meet up with sweetie when he was held up with work. I've come or read about how others dun meet up with their loved ones for a few years thou they're in the same country, but because of the fact that they live in different states they've to put up with distant relationship. I wonder how practical that relationship is, unless of cos they set their heart to moving close to each other.

For now, i seem to realise that my situation really isn't bad at all. It's only really a few months of not meeting up with sweetie , and we've got the internet , msges and he's really juz a phone call away. I can't deny the fact that i once thgt that it will be very difficult to maintain this relationship , thou i know that somehow we'll be able to do it. It'll juz take a lot more effort from the both of us to maintain it. I am prob quite lucky that sweetie is supportive of what i am doing and is constantly encouraging me. The amount of encouragement he gives me is by the truckload really. :D And it's these encouragement which really pushes me onto 'foreign ground', since i never thgt i will really be able to achieve these.

Simple gestures from him made me realise that there're really a lot of ppl back in sg who're supporting me and that ' i am not alone ' . All these prob sound really old school but well....~ When u're away from ur family, most of ur frens and ur bf for a while ... the loneliness really does set in...~

I've thgt abt it and well... i guess all these away from him time does give me a chance to reflect on our r/s and think abt the route we're paving for the future. For now, i think this period of time really juz prepares us for the tougher road ahead...... :)

and then now.................................................................................................................

it's back to my notes and me !

Love
Jorine

No comments: