Sunday, July 31, 2005

**117 Days**


Dear diary,

Sometimes ppl juz pisses the hell outta me and the mere mention of their name stinks! Compromising is not the solution really. Since the more i compromise the more i feel pissed. Moreover i feel like she's starting to take advantage of me and her. So that's not good. Bad news. Get lost... really. We've got better things to do .

Had a major talkout session with sweetie today. And i am glad for that. Really glad , cos it's like at least we have serious talks once in a while to kinda ...erm... evaluate our life ? haha ...like where our life's heading and stuffs. Nice. Gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over again. It's really nice to know that he do care abt our future, i guess we all needs reassurance once in a while huh.

My parents are driving me mad . They're adding so much pressure , i might juz explode if they continue this whole ' study hard and go on to honours' thingy. I mean it's not like i dun wanna get honours or anything like that. But there're tons of considerations as well. Starting off with a 100k 'debt' even b4 i start working definately doesn't sound like a good idea to me AT ALL. One year in brissy is costing them 50k. DUD. And then again its not as if i WILL get to study honours for sure. I told sweetie abt it and he told me that he will be supportive of my decision. And that it really depends on me whether i wanna continue or not. BUT i told him that he shld study honours if he can. Prob cost him another 8k only not 50k. haha!

Maybe it's juz me. I am not very very ambitious really. I used to think that i shld be ambitous and i want to live the high life. I want to earn big bucks , drive flashy car and live in district 10. I wanna have the perfect family i see in condo ads complete with everything . LOL. That was really something like 4 years ago? haha! Maybe i've started seeing the 'outside' world juz a little more and then i changed. There's no point working like hell , earning big bucks but not enjoying life. A degree sounds enough for me. Although i know damn hell well that ppl who're already working will be telling me otherwise. But all i really need is a stable income, a small happy family and happy frens all around me. *smiles* o well... i do hope my husband study more than me thou ( or at least earn more than me....) . Lol.

I am jealous of sweetie. He gets to go out with 'the gang'! o god! here i am suffering in brissy on a weekend . And he's enjoying his night away. ARGH! I really really really miss singapore. People sg isn't really allll that bad ya know. Shops here closes at 5 pm ?!?! yeah... it's insane i tell ya. There's almost nothing to do after 5... maybe i need to discover the city more. And i dun club. STINKS more. I dun drink. Boring. Maybe orange. Lime? That will be good enough. haha.

Sean's here ( esther's buddy) nice dude. Because esther went to goldcoast i passed him her key and bring him to his room . And for that i got 3 lovely flowers from him !plus some kinda powder that will prolong the flower's lifespan. hahaha! awwwwwww... :) He's not straight. So he's juz being NICE. :)

All righty , blog more. I ain have any more photos to post. So i will have to snap b4 i post.

Love
Jorine


No comments: