Dear diary,
MY schedule's exploding ! i need some help.... poor time management leads me nowhere...
I need to spend some time at home packing my stuffs , shall leave that to the last two weeks b4 i head to aussie cos it's really pointless for me to do that now...
I need sometime to go out with my secondary school frens...
irene,kh,kelvin..etc...
aud.... been dragging this for the longest time !!!
Meiting... this 'date' prob already rotten... lolz..
I need sometime with neng, beebee,boy, xue... etc.... going to watch initial D with them ... hope they will arrange it on sat instead of thurs...
I need sometime to go shopping with my mother so that i can get stuffs... lotsa stuffs ~ she prob will not get me all of them...
I need sometime to go out with my jelly and ball... i promised them that i will bring them out this holis and i will...:)
I need some time to hang out with my poly pals...
I need some time to be ard sweetie...
I need sometime to go to the temple with my daddy... ( 2 sats... )
I need to do all these by 13/7.....
Pressed for time...
Love
Jorine...
p/s: it's a lovely day...
Monday, June 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment