Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Dear diary,

I hate it when days go by so fast . Time is passing by too fast for me. Much too fast ... it's getting scary. My day started great thou , woke up to a pleasant surprise from sweetie. I was lazing on bed and then checked my hp to see if sweet msged me but he didn't. So i went back to lazing on the bed ... who knows 1 min later someone opened my room's door and TADA!!!! it was sweet! haha! love him to bits. Who wouldn't have a great day if the first person they saw when they woke up is their sweeettttieee... haha! I love him so much... his stupid face! Awwww....

He may not be handsome but he's really cute. I love it when the both of us are playing and acting all childish... we can get soooooooooooo childish sometimes it's unbelievable. I guess only my sisters and him knows how childish and silly the both of us can get. haha ! The best thing abt tis relationship is how we both know how to 'let loose' and juz be ourselves... :D Sometimes i think we're so opposite it's the only thing that attract us.. really.

He's good tempered. I am really quick tempered.
He's a go getter. I am a lac lac kinda person.
He's such a compromising person. I am such a demanding person.
He's so untidy. I am more tidy.
He's so heck abt his looks. I am more concern abt mine.
He thinks too much. I guess i don't think as much.

There're so much things ... i am so lazy to type them out all.....

The one very very important thing is that he respects me. I can't stand guys who're ego bastards.... MCPs can juz shoo offff....

Feeling kinda bad that we will not be able to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary on the real day cos he will be working. So we will only be going out the next day. Hmm.. which reminds me that i have not finish doing that 'thing' i am going to give him. Haha! it's so lame. Will post a pic of that after i complete it.

Having huge delimma abt whether i shld stay on campus or off... lotsa advices given... most advicing me to stay on-campus . But... i am ... o well... really so so sooo confused abt it.

Esther will be working till the end of june... quite a while more. I hope to quit asap. Going for two tuitions tml ... so i guess i will be informing the two kids parents tml . And then i might be going to this other kid's place to inform her mother as well after my second tuition. Promise myself that i will make this snappy. It's not a pleasant thing to do....
My leg still hurts from my '3 steps one bow' at the temple on sat. HURTS! HURTS! HURTS!
Not looking forward to tuitions tml. :(

and....
why.... must sweet's off days end so fast every single time??????

he better remember to save more money..... he betterrrrr......... SAVE!

Love

No comments: