Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Dear Diary,

I am so thrilled ! haha! cos i will be free from tuitions today and most of tml. :D The feeling's soooo great... like in the morning when i woke up the sun suddenly dun seem to be as irritating as usual. haha!

Gonna be a chill day for me , going to swim.... then watch a movie and window shop a bit ... there's like soooo many clothes i wanna get... BUT i've got no money .... sucks ~ gonna go for a few more tuitions before i get my pay. Probably will get money next wk. I am seriously tempted to get more clothes from FOREVER 21~!!!! awwwwww... i love their stuffs so much now... top shop.........

juz got a top from forever 21!!! ahah! gonna wear it tml... :D

Went for a swim juz now... cos i've been feeling pms-y and so much cravings... haha!

I am wondering why SIM haven't get back to me. Hmm... maybe i will call and ask tml. Hmm... i am still waiting...

Love

No comments: