Friday, April 22, 2005

Dear diary,

Hmm.... sweettttieeee went for pool session with his mates juz now . I think his mates must be wondering how come his gf is so irritating ! LOLZ! cause i kept on calling him juz for... FUN~ lolz... love him to bits.

Meeting him tml at IMM! :) going daiso shopping cos the other time we went there with my parents ... so we got nothing.... and he's aiming to buy a few stuffs from there and i thgt i can go shopping there as well. Dread going for the tuition thou. Time pass by sooo fast. I hope i will receive a big brown evelope soon . I am actually..........hesitating... i am scare really. Anticipating yet hesitating. Not very good eh.


Stop being the fool
acting like u're cool
treating me like i'll drool
cos u've ain no clue
i'm laughing at uuuu...

and that's for u... hahaha! :) i am juz acting so me .


That curve is my response to THAT
This is my kind of THING
MAYBE no... but... yeah....
Waiting for something else... hahaha!
I am still.... :)
Drifting by. HELLO.
Is this actually in perspective ?
i doubt so...
i dun quite believe.


Love,

No comments: