I AM LOST FOR WORDS... I SLEPT AT 8 THIS MORNING AND I'M AWAKE NOW ALREADY... YA... I'VE EVEN SHOWERED...! WOKE UP AT 11 BY THE INCESSANT PHONECALLS AND SHOUTS OF MY MAID! PLS ! I AM 21 THIS YEAR I AM FULLY CAPABLE OF CLEANING MY ROOM ALL BY MYSELF.... !!!! PLS DO NOT THINK THAT I AM A LITTLE GIRL INCAPABLE OF DOING THAT ! HECK ! PLS ~ ARGH ! I'VE BEEN CLEANING MY ROOM FOR SO MANY YEARS ~~~
i am so pissed off ! what a way to start my day..... last night ended well.... slept quite early and then at 10 this morning iis came and switch my aircon off ~ argh !!!!! OK.... must be my mother... call her to wake me up.... she's always doing this ! *roll eyes * ok... nvm.... came in switch aircon off... then call and call me up... i got so irriated to the point i shouted at her.... told her not to come in and disturb.... she told me she needs to clean the room... i shouted.... ok... but i am capable of cleaning my own room !!!!!!!!! i can't believe she thinks ..... my room will not be cleaned if she didn't clean it ~~ GOSH!!!!! so... ok............i continued to sleep who knows she went to call my mother and complained that me and jeff are still sleeping and she can't clean the room ~ ~~~!!!!!!!! can u imagine ~ she went to complain because she can't clean the room... then she walked into my room and pass the phone.... b4 i could talk my mum was shooting words from her mouth like a machine gun ~~~~ blahs ~~~ i dun care...... yes... i dun give a hoot at all ~ after she finally finish talking.... i asked her.... mum.... i know u know that i am capable of cleaning my own room..... right? she was a bit... taken aback.. from the way she reacted... lol ! she said... ya... u can... but ur sister can't... blahs blahs blahs.... i told my mum... then it's time she learn.... give her a chance to learn... ~!!!!! PISSED! since then i can't get back to sleep anymore ! i swear when i get back from tuition later tonight i am going to ask iis why she have to complain to mum that we're still asleep and that she can't pack the room.... DOES SHE GET A KICK BY DOING THAT???? what a sadist ~
ARGH! my day is ruin~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today will be a bz day... meeting joy for some studying... need to get sooo much studying done... in such a little time... and now.. with that lil hours of sleep... then going for tuition from 5 to 9.... ~ can imagine how tired i am going to be.... i can imagine i will sleep for one hr when i get back from tuition and then i will be awake.......
So much have been happening... at least someone is willing to listen to my rubbish .... thanks... :)
Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment