Dear diary,
Went to the library to study with the usual ppl , was practically slacking there. Didn't do much revision and then i came home. Shld be heading out again for a lil while later.
I posted an entry last night but took it down , it juz sound FAR too emotional... to the extend that when i read it again everything seem so irrelevant. lolz ! it's funny how i can be soooo emotional towards some random thgts , must be PMS! having VERY heavy flow now ~ and it's hurting as well... i hate it !!!!
Ppl have been telling me that i'm changing... cousins... sisters..... even my mother.... issit true? am i really changing ?? if so ... why don't i feel it ? i guess i changed without realising it myself , i've always long wanted to change myself , to kick myself in the butt and tell myself to move on. I seriously do not wan to waste my youth away , complaining that turning 21 is 'old' is one thing , realising that u're already going to be 21 and yet achieved so little is another thing altogether. I hate that feeling , i feel i did not enjoy myself... i did not experience enough and that i shld see the world out there instead of being cooped up in my own tiny world. I never understand my mother when she told me stuffs like...'the world is really huge , u shld go and experience it urself ' whenever she said that i feel like she's talking craps... of cos i know that it's huge... but i can't possibility experience everything right.... these days with so many thgts running in my mind , i suddenly feel the urge to have my own freedom back. I never wanted freedom so much in my life before , i always felt i had enough. I juz realised that i didn't !
Let's us go on a trip of self discovery together , we need to know more abt ourselves , need to realise what we're capable of doing and achieving and most importantly what we wan ourselves to be like. We need to realise all these before we embark on another journey together.
Love
Jorine
Monday, March 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment