Dear diary,
i feel sorry for my sister cos her 'magic bean stalk' is still NOT growing. *pat*
Yesterday went out with bing dong bell, he wanted to bring me to this place to eat but it was closed. So we decided to head to T.Bahru plaza hoping that there's swensen there cos we were craving for swensen. So he called boy and happen that he was also on his way to T.bahru with ling.So decided to meet up with them , been really long since i last hang out with them. I will be looking forward to the day boy + ling , bing + me and gang + nengli goes out. lolz... but i can be SURE that i will be the odd one out. As usual...... So we went to Thai Express to eat in the end , yummy! the food was up to my expectation . haha! and i simply love the calamasi cos it's sour enough ! That place was a really nice place to chill cos it's comfortable... the food's great and not much ppl too. to put it shortly, the ambience was juz right. hahaha! Then we headed out separate ways , me and bing went to watch HITCH which was.. a really draggy show... enjoyed it thou......... cos i juz love watching the two beaus....i am wondering if i've more male hormones... haha... i love looking at pretty girls.... maybe... i juz love all things pretty.
Gonna be a bz week for me . Filled with tuitions. Uh-huh... tuitions are back in my life . Not quite a bad thing really , cos it means i'm earning my own keeps . :)
A brief schedule for the week.
Mon - hanging out with frens plus sister
Tues - Tuitions.....
Wed - Rest of the family going to china = me alone = tuitions and more hanging out
Thursday - tuitions plus going out with bing dong bell plus meiting's party
Friday - Packing for genting , hanging out with the girls
Typing these kinda lame stuffs help me organise my thgts... lolz.. :)
Most of the time i can't think right . I can't think straight either , but i guess it's better that way. I can't wait to meet aud and esther ! I CAN'T!!!!!!!
I can't wait to meet up with CHRIS and BENJAMIN and lil nicole as well... my 'cousins' from england are coming over for a holiday ! hahaha! Can't wait.... !!! finally they're coming over... :D
I am sooo jealous of their looks..... feel like shit standing beside them.
Hmm..... life's not that bad huh..... at least there're a ton of things i can look forward to... i can't wait... can't wait to... meet u ! hahaha! :D
Sometimes....i can almost vaguely hear them bitching abt me. Sometimes. I juz ignore. Most of the time . I pretend. That will do me good . I guess it will. For now , it's me and my plastic self.
The incentive for the day. Mummy GAVE me money!!!! for the genting trip... how VERY extremely happy .... i am now !haha! all 400 of it .... well.. after a 2 hr nagging yesterday . It's worth every cents. :D
all righty ....... i am in a HAPPY HAPPY mode.... the flowers are blooming... birds are chirping...... how wonderful..... if only they stay that way.......
Love,
Love,
Monday, March 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment