Sunday, February 27, 2005

Dear diary,

Hey , i am back , for the second time today ... yes... i miss u... lolz ! I love today because

(1) it rained , and yes... i am a raining person ... but no not when i am going out... rain juz kinda keeps me in ... and add that extra touch of atmosphere esp when.... i've my fave cd playing ....etc... to sum it all up i love rain only when.... i am wearing my oversized SP ORIENTATION 2001 tee shirt ... and yes... it's that free one in that 'goodies bag' , am wearing my specs... NOT my contacts, i NEVER liked to wear contacts... but alas blame the ppl ard me...Y????because they make me feel stupid wearing specs .

BUT rain also sadly.... makes me wanna sleep.... which means OB revision is only half done.... GREAT .... ! :D

(2) i felt so awake after that nap which means i took a nap ... i think i will study late into the night tonight ! :)

(3) i love days when i do NOT have to make any sense at all. These are days i am ramble on and on.... abt nothing in particular....

I LOVE RAIN . I LOVE RAIN. I LOVE RAIN .

On another note , miss wala wala big bang juz got back from town a hungry girl....and is talking to her fren on the phone. SHE COULD HAVE CALLED ME AND WE COULD HAVE GONE FOR SUPPER TOGETHER ! I miss.... S21 . Can anyone go with me to S21??? now?

Jelly juz told me that her fren claimed that she saw ' a white colour thing ' and she
'cried like no tml ' .... ok.................. we all know what she was referring to don't we? *god*It might be IT / THAT THING but there're a hundred other possible reasons as well right??? emotional outburst... i had my fair share when i was their age. LOLZ! i STILL can't believe what i did to james...... i promise myself that this will never ever happen again...... if it does i might as well choked on my drinks and die. *touch wood *

I will be having tuition tml at noon , then i will most prob go to his hse.

*Random Thgts*

I still remember how me and claris will always be writing a 'Things we want to do after exams' .... who can write with me now ? hahaha !

Love,

No comments: