Friday, January 14, 2005

Dear diary,

I am so broke. I spend so much today,but they were all needs not wants.... the theory abt our needs vs wants?

I needed to take a cab to school today cos i didn't want to miss the lesson. 14.50 buckaroos
I needed to get that econs book from popular cos i need to study for the quiz. 12.60 buckaroos
I needed to eat my lunch cos i was hungry. 10buckaroos
( treat esther cos she juz came back from aust )
I needed to get my eyebrows trimmed cos they were getting bushy. 6buckaroos
I needed to top up my farecard . 10 buckaroos.

So now i am broke. Not a single cent with me, guess i gonna go to the bank tml to withdraw some money. 100? 150? i really dun wan to withdraw money from my savings... but look like i dun have an option har ) :

Not going to school tml , whatever, lesson will be production management . I've got 2 tuitions tml from 2 to 3.30 and then from 4 to 5.30 and i will be back , juz in time for my dinner! haha !

Today's a happy day, 'cept that i did indeed spend quite a lot , considering i am now a POOR tutor. Today is happy cos...

i went for lesson.
i've got no tuitions.
i went to meet sweet , thou it was really tiring for me to go all the way from admirately to queenstown..... AND i still gonna wait 25 mins for him outside the station...
i get to eat mac
i went out with esther

That's abt it... feeling sleepy..... till then.......

Love
jorine

No comments: